Monday, January 17, 2011

Story Time: (^$%&$@#^

For the next five weeks or so, I will be posting four and four quarters stories from my life. Some may be funny, some serious...I really haven't decided.

one. Back in my junior year, I went through a stage where I was working towards cleaning up my speech. This mainly came in the product of me sans cussing. With some slip ups here and there, I had made it 2 or so years without cussing. In the summer before I started college, Lindsay Ives, Jay Bowen, and I had all decided to go see Rocky Horror Picture Show at the ghetto fried and fabulous, Peachtree Cinemas. Afterwards, we headed to Waffle House for a 3 am breakfast. We were playing cards and in my utterly delirious state I dropped the F Bomb. No, not a simple "hell" or "dam (like the water holder, of course)." The Full Monty, the F Bomb. Lindsay and Jay stared at me in disbelief as I realized what I just said. I had gone two years until that moment. Blame it on Rocky Horror, blame it on the hash (browns, you crazies).

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha oh dear Rebecca. We need to a Rocky Horror/Waho combo again, the three of us. I'm in.

    ReplyDelete