Monday, January 24, 2011

Story time: Reindeer

two. My friend Amy and I have a bad habit of mounting reindeer during the Christmas season. Call it childish, but it's fun. One year we went over to a disclosed neighborhood in Dunwoody and found the perfect set of deer. The lights were off in the house and deer were the kind that moved their heads. We mounted the deer and raced away.
The next day I get a text from Amy telling me that nobody had taken the reindeer off of each other. Every day that week I would get a text saying that it was still there. It seemed that the owners of this couple had been away for the break.
To this day, I'm still surprised that nobody took down those deer. Mate for life, friends.
And here's the evidence:




2 comments:

  1. Lol terrible.. this is vandalism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am myself guilty of this offense as well...:) But it was only once.

    ReplyDelete