Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What the...?

This blog post brought to you by the letter "F," these are my best "what the...?" moments.

one. This one happened just yesterday. I was sitting on my couch studying away when my cat jumped into the screen door and knocked it off the hinges. Now really, what the....

two. A few years ago, I came home and my dog had eaten my cat. Winner, winner, cat's for dinner.

three. Lindsay Ives and I were walking to class one day and there was a wheely chair upside down on the cement stairs, just sitting there. Someone clearly rolled down the steps in the chair, fell over, and left the chair there. Obviously.

four. Amy and I were driving around in my VW van and the door fell off. Amy grabbed it and held it up like a champ. Clearly I have a thing for doors falling off hinges.

four and four quarters. I've seen some crazy things at work, but here are my favorite that were just strange:
  • two girls came in dressed in some kind of superhero lingerie
  • a man in a full Spiderman costume
  • a lady who came through the drive-thru with only her bare necessities on.
This ain't Walmart, people!

And with that, ladies and gentleman, what the?

No comments:

Post a Comment